People Search Consultant at Metaphor Infotech
Views:1776 Applications:267 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Director - HR Transformation/Practice & Consulting/People & Change - Consulting Firm (10-12 yrs)
Designation: Director (HR Consulting)
Department: People and Change
Responsible for driving aggressive sales in the marketplace, thought leadership, and execution of projects across the entire value chain of Human resources advisory. Enhances Firm and personal brand value by leading projects linked to organization design, talent management, leadership assessment, performance and rewards, HR Transformation, Change Management, and transition planning for clients across various industries. Applying relevant concepts in M&A situations and HR Service Delivery (Shared Services & Tech) The industry focus is broadly Industrial Manufacturing & Automotive, Consumer & retail ecommerce, Technology Media Telecom, Financial Services., Energy & Natural Resources
Key Accountabilities/Responsibilities :
1. Client & Business Development :
- Strong focus on build and developing client relationships. Leads business development and selling effort for various solution areas in HR/Organization. Owns and deepens account relationship, helps open doors for newer/additional areas of work. Exhibits practical business understanding & application of relevant concepts. Develops and rolls out client & industry-centric solutions through strong internal & external networks. Work closely with the Partners in deal pursuits and sales processes/activities. Largely an independent consultant with high level, broad guidance from Partner.
2. Project Management & Quality Delivery:
- Displays excellent project management skills to deliver high quality work on-time and to-budget. Effectively manages the total HR and business transformation client solutions on a specific client, business development and internal projects. Manages scope-setting, budgets, staffing resources, creation and coordination of client-ready deliverables with internal engagement teams and direct communication of results with clients.
3. Solution Expertise:
- A holistic understanding of all HR/organization transformation advisory. Deep expertise in minimum 2 areas out of Organization Design & workforce optimization, Talent & leadership development, Change Management and Transformation, with experience of having done the same in client organizations. HR in M&A situations.
4. Project Financials and Risk Management:
- Adept at conceptualizing, estimating effort and selling the profitable project. Understands and learns the risks associated with clients and projects. Knows and adheres to all risk processes of the firm. Lead and manage the project profitability, risk processes, staffing and utilization, invoicing and collections.
5. People leadership & Stakeholder Management:
- Involved in & leads workforce planning and capability building of the team for the future needs of the Business. Identifies development needs of staff and provides coaching, mentoring and stretch assignments to attract, motivate & retain our most talented colleagues.
- Understands the criticality of managing internal and external stakeholders and partners for a collaborative, win-win approach.
- MBA / Post-Graduation in business/HR from premier Business Schools.
- Relevant certifications in tools (psychometric, tech) will be advantageous.
- 10-12 years of post-qualification relevant consulting experience.
- Experience & expertise in 2-3 of OD, Performance, Transformational Change Management, leadership & talent management, HR service delivery (HRSS & Tech) apart from Client & Business Development, Project Management.
Skills & Competencies Required:
- Thinks big, practical and execution
- Senior management and client handling maturity and executive presence, stature
- Strategize and grow the solutions with year on year target and swift attitude to take Firm-level offerings to Clients.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, presentation skills with good interpersonal relationship & collaboration skills.
- Seamless ability to integrate the organization's Value proposition in alignment to Business pain-points
- Good energy levels and a proactive approach to business development and client handling