Senior Recruiter at GSS HR Solutions
Views:2194 Applications:202 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:168
Director - HR Transformation - Consulting Firm - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (10-25 yrs)
Opportunities for Director - HR Transformation with Consulting firm.
Experience : 10+ years
Graduation : MBA form premium institutes
Location : Gurgaon
Job Summery :
- Looking for resource having 10+ years of experience into HR transformation role
- Major experience should be in external client facing/ Consulting for External clients
- Aggressive in terms of Business development (who can generate 20 millions + Revenue per annum Domestic + Global Market)
- Who has good connection with CXO/CEO level people
- 10-12 years of post-qualification relevant consulting experience.
- Experience & expertise in in 2-3 of OD, Performance, Transformational Change Management, leadership & talent management, HR service delivery (HRSS & Tech) apart from Client & Business Development, Project Management.
ESSENTIAL SKILL & COMPETENCIES :
- Thinks big, practical and execution
- Senior management and client handling maturity and executive presence, stature
- Strategize and grow the solutions with year on year target and swift attitude to take Firm-level offerings to Clients.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, presentation skills with good interpersonal relationship & collaboration skills.
- Seamless ability to integrate Value proposition in alignment to Business pain-points
- Good energy levels and proactive approach to business development and client handling
Key Accountabilities/Responsibilities :
Client & Business Development :
- Strong focus on build and developing client relationships. Leads business development and selling effort for various solution areas in HR/Organization. Owns and deepens account relationship, helps open doors for newer/additional areas of work.
- Exhibits practical business understanding & application of relevant concepts. Develops and rolls out client & industry-centric solutions through strong internal & external networks.
- Work closely with the Partners in deal pursuits and sales processes / activities. Largely an independent consultant with high level, broad guidance from Partner.
Project Management & Quality Delivery :
- Displays excellent project management skills to deliver high quality work on-time and to-budget. Effectively manages the total HR and business transformation client solutions on specific client, business development and internal projects.
- Manages scope-setting, budgets, staffing resources, creation and coordination of client-ready deliverables with concern teams and direct communication of results with clients.
Solution Expertise :
- Holistic understanding of all HR/organization transformation advisory. Deep expertise in minimum 2 areas out of Organization Design & workforce optimization, Talent & leadership development, Change Management and Transformation, with experience of having done the same in client organizations. HR in M&A situations.
Project Financials and Risk Management :
- Adept at conceptualizing, estimating effort and selling profitable project. Understands and learns the risks associated with clients and projects. Knows and adheres to all risk processes of the firm.
- Lead and manage the project profitability, risk processes, staffing and utilization, invoicing and collections
People leadership & Stakeholder Management :
- Involved in & leads workforce planning and capability building of the team for the future needs of the Business. Identifies development needs of staff and provides coaching, mentoring and stretch assignments to attract, motivate & retain our most talented colleagues.
- Understands the criticality of managing internal and external stakeholders and partners for a collaborative, win-win approach.