HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:894 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Director - Healthcare Consulting (12-18 yrs)
We are a leading healthcare consulting firm relentlessly focused on delivering tangible results for our clients. Our services include Market Entry Strategy & Growth Strategy, Market Research & Consumer Insights, Marketing & Sales and Patient Experience.
Our clients have ranged from top corporate hospital chains and single specialty hospitals to primary care clinics and medical equipment manufacturers & pharmaceutical companies.
Will have a wide range of responsibilities, which include:
- Manage a team of consultants and provide them with guidance and on-ground support on projects.
- Establish long-term relationships with clients and secure repeat business from existing clients.
- Manage client relationships and ensure that we exceed their expectations with the quality of work.
- Provide leadership to the consulting firm by setting goals and a strategic plan for the firm.
- Identify new business opportunities for the firm by networking with potential clients and identifying different.
- approaches to ensure the firm's high visibility.
Revenue Targets :
- Manage at least 5-6 key engagements per year with a value of 25 lacs and above.
- Develop / augment solutions to move towards higher position in value chain and identify 'white space'.
- opportunities to ensure non-linear growth for the firm.
Human Capital Targets :
- Develop plan for career advancement of the team and monitor on a quarterly basis with feedback and support.
- Ensure employee satisfaction >80% for the team as a whole (to be judged basis a feedback survey on a semi annual basis)
- Plan workload distribution for the entire workforce with >70% utilization of different team members
- Ensure continuous learning and skill development for self and different team members.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.