Recruitment at Naukri.com
Views:1080 Applications:274 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Director/Head - Rewards - Investment Bank (13-22 yrs)
- 13+ years of experience in Compensation.
- Prior experience in Banking GICs/ Compensation consulting is preferred
- Experience in design and implementation of compensation and benefits schemes
- Change Management and Programme Management skills
- Managing teams and senior stakeholders
- Understanding of the banking business and the wider Financial Services sector, as well as how Reward can contribute to the achievement of business objectives
- Understanding of Reward policy and best practices in high-performance organisations
- Understanding of reward concepts - pay and benefit benchmarking, job evaluation, organisation design, performance management and broad HR concepts
- Understanding of the labour market from a pay perspective
- Analytical skills; ability to interpret complex data, drawing out key issues and themes
- Basic knowledge of Indian taxation and statutes, and how these apply to compensation and benefits
- Financial acumen, understanding of budgets and comfort in use of Management Information and service
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.