Director/Head - Market Research/Consumer Insights/Data Analytics - Development Sector Advisory (15-25 yrs)
This role is based in Delhi and is an entrepreneurial role for an incumbent who will lead this vertical and build strength in Data and Analytical research for a large global firm headquartered in Asia, Africa and USA.
Job Responsibility :
Business Development and Client Servicing / P & L responsibility :
- Establish, develop and maintain positive working relationships with client contacts at all levels across India.
- Drive the team to maintain a consistent servicing schedule with all clients and ensure all materials used for the service are thoroughly checked and accurate.
- Ensure that the appropriate level of service and support is provided to maximize client retention and contract renewals. Ensure any client escalation that may arise are responded effectively.
- Continually innovate, develop and suggest enhancements such as new methods of analysis or service techniques, with a view to always being - one step ahead- of our competitors.
- Strategic account planning and forecasting of accounts and assessing new business opportunities. P& L responsibility
- Ensure members of the Marketing & Communication team are provided with meaningful and insightful market research data, as appropriate, to help the company achieve maximum favorable media coverage.
Research Design and Proposal Development :
- Understand client's business questions and design integrated solutions from multiple sources (Client - products- ) and add value through simple business recommendations and insight-based consultancy
- Evaluation of incoming RFP- s; providing input regarding client knowledge and industry specifics for research design and proposal development.
- Partner with Sales in driving price negotiations with client.
- Providing technical expertise and mentoring support to the team
- Support the team in the development of reports, presentations, and other communication materials. This may include research, drafting, editing, data analysis and presentation.
- Thorough knowledge and ability to use appropriate and creative methodologies to design and manage research projects, which may involve the use of either quantitative and/or qualitative methods.
Data Quality & Internal Co-ordination :
- Ensuring internal stakeholders alignment across locations for driving the client deliverable quality and timelines effectively.
Specific Qualifications :
- The candidate should hold a Master's degree in Business Management / equivalent post graduation with at least 15 to 25 years of experience with a market research agency or industry in consumer research domain PREFERABLY QUANTITATIVE RESEARCH ( PRIMARY RESEARCH )
Keen eye to detail and a social impact sector enthusiast
NOTE : Candidates having exposure throughout in SECONDARY RESEARCH, please excuse