Talent Partner at Stellehire Recruitment Services
Views:1007 Applications:364 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:339
Director/Head - HR Generalist - Education (10-15 yrs)
- Working experience with START UP compulsory. Candidate can work from ANY LOCATION.
- This role would be responsible for managing the entire Generalist HR function.
- HR Functional Knowledge, Particularly Around Key HR Processes.
- Establish and implement People and Culture agenda which supports the company's mission and strategic vision for the HR generalist function of IK.
- Partnering across All Functions & Businesses across IK to Build People Framework for Diverse teams.
- HR Business Partnering With the Business Leader/s to Understand the Talent Priorities And Drive Actions to Address the Same
- Co-owing along with Talent Acquisition Lead & business leaders in building the employer brand (by building new age and innovative people practices) .
- Implementing and Driving HR Programs and in Some Cases Also Act as a Spoc for Certain Critical HR Processes
- Driving Adherence to HR Process, Metrics, and Plan Owning and driving the talent management agenda for the organization
Your Experience Across The Years in the Roles You've Played :
- Includes Working in a Challenging and Fast-Paced Environment
- Showcases Leadership and Building High Performing Teams
- Includes Ability to Listen Actively and Connect With People Across the Organization
Desired Candidate traits :
- Minimum of 10-12 years of experience in Generalist HR
- Strong analytical abilities and good interpersonal skills
- Proven leadership and ability to drive teams
- Demonstrating Ownership & Accountability, Planning & Prioritizing, Strategic thinking
- Understanding Business Metrics/ Key Drivers to Drive Appropriate Results
- Preference for candidates from MBA from tier-1 institutes