Talent Sourcing Specialist at Randstad India
Views:1759 Applications:463 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Director/Head - Financial Planning & Analysis - BFS - CA (12-18 yrs)
Role - Director / Head - Financial Planning & Analysis
Role & Responsibility :
- Head-Business Finance will Head the Business Finance Function & will have a Team of Business Finance Managers Reporting to him/her.
- This role will front-end business discussion regarding prospective deals with Business Development teams. Also business discussions with operations team and technology team requirements. CBA, commercial discussions for procurement and out sourcing requirements etc.
- Budget control function keeping in mind all compliances in a regulated business environment for the Organization.
- Working with all business teams based Pan India to understand business scenarios and providing inputs to technology - specifically on Accounts, GST, TDS, F&A related workflow.
- Working with outsourced F&A partners to deliver monthly / quarterly / annual financials. Coordinating and controlling the AP activity with the F&A vendor within defined TAT timelines.
- Working closely with the CFO for various reporting and communication. Generation of MIS reports in a timely manner in a standard format to relate financial performance with business performance
- To ensure internal and external reporting of financial information as per accounting standards, to measure performance and make key decisions.
- Liaise with statutory and internal auditor - for half yearly audits, tax regulators, accounting regulators and regulatory bodies. provide information to auditors, shareholders and other stakeholders on a timely basis
- Communicate and liaise with functions to anticipate variances from plans and suggest corrective actions.
Required Candidate profile :
- CA with 12 to 18 yrs of experience post qualifying into Business Finance Role / FP & A
- Preference for ERP systems experience - Oracle ERP (Specifically Oracle FAH Fusion Cloud ERP) or any other ERP implementation (SAP)
- Candidates with Exposure of working in Big4 / Management Consulting Industry would be an added advantage.