business partner at scrabble
Views:599 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Director/Head - Content & Creative - Internet/Online (12-18 yrs)
About the Role:
What will you be doing ?
- Own communication excellence across touchpoints like mailers and notifications, funnel content and post-sales communication
- Accelerating business growth by aiding shopper traffic and nurturing loyalty via path breaking creative ideas
- Creating communication effectiveness across all booking, inspiration, and discovery touch-points to increase trust and ease of use
- Building consumer engagement, brand stickiness and brand buzz via moment marketing and viral content for social platforms
- Creating pioneering content products to build brand awareness and engagement
- Work with cross-functional teams including Product, Supply, Category, Engineering to understand project requirements and execute them
- Collaborate with external stakeholders/agencies to get work done in a defined and structured way
Qualification & Experience :
- Prior experience of 15+ years; with internet/e-commerce brands in a Content/Design leading role
- PG in Mass Communication, Journalism, Media Studies, Advertising, Fine arts or related fields is preferred
About the Function :
- The Internal Agency team focuses on content & communication agendas across critical touchpoints of CRM, Funnel, Display, Social and Post-Sales to enhance customer experience, accelerate business growth and build brand buzz.
What are you required to bring to the team ?
- Previous experience of driving content and design excellence
- Understanding of customer insights to convert these into accurate content and communication
- Excellent leadership skills, collaborative approach and strong program management skills
- Passion for creating strong communication collaterals and processes that are scalable, customer-centric and innovative
- Previous experience of leading large teams of content creators, designers, animators, video editors and coders
- As Internal Agency Head, you will be leading content, communication and design strategy & execution across all funnel, marketing and post-sales touchpoints and LoBs. In this role, you would be driving effective marketing CRM content, building marketing campaigns and social platform strategy to drive customer acquisition & retention. It would require high level of collaboration with product, supply, category, brand, UX & engineering teams
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.