Director - Growth - HealthTech Startup - IIT/IIM/ISB/MDI (7-15 yrs)
Director - Growth - Venture-backed Health-Tech startup - IIT/IIM/ISB/MDI
Who are we?
We are a leading venture-backed Health-Tech startup solving chronic health problems. We have a strong PMF and are now stepping the gas on growth!
Who is the Head of Growth?
Growth is the engine that drives us!
As a Head of Growth, you will be responsible to develop and execute the strategy for customer growth, acquisitions and activations. Your will be measured by your ability to add new customers and the cost of acquiring these customers [CAC].
We will need to hustler and manage digital marketing, lead generation campaigns, inside sales and revenue, part from finding new avenues to partner and grow.
You will be an integral part of the leadership team and would play a crucial role in customer retention and upselling.
What's your role as head of Growth?
- Lead a team to create and implement strategic marketing initiatives across various marketing functions including performance marketing, events, social media marketing, product marketing and partnerships.
- Developing and build a strong Inside Sales Team that will nurture and convert the leads developed through various campaigns.
- Develop a strong CLM practice to manage the mid-funnel
- Managing the marketing and sales costs to drive CAC optimisation.
- Create and implement the marketing & sales plan in line with overall business objectives while striking a balance between longer-term strategic brand-building activities, mid-term lead generation and nurturing, as well as quick wins to achieve targets
- Using data and analytics for decision-making and measuring marketing effectiveness as well as creating a culture of structured experimentation and iteration to drive growth
- Ensuring consistent messaging that is aligned with the brand
- Building win-win relationships with new and existing partners
What are we looking for?
- 7 -13 years of experience leading Growth / Marketing in consumer-internet startup
- MBA / Engineering from IIM/ISB/IIT/NIT
- Exposure to high data intensity operations in consumer services businesses like e-commerce mobility, home services, health-tech, fintech, D2C, Logistics, etc
- Ability to orgasnise and build processes
- Strong exposure to Inside Sales Processes