HR at Recruise India Consulting
Views:467 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Director - Global Process Owner - Third Party Risk Management (17-25 yrs)
Director - Global Process Owner - Third Party Risk Management (Diversity Hiring)
The Director GPO (Global Process Owner) will manage the TPRM Service, guiding Business Owners through the due diligence and appropriate checks, tracking appropriate risk remediation and monitoring activity as well as performance managing the process and service.
You will be accountable for delivery of the TPRM framework, TPRM Service and continuous improvements.
Accountabilities also include oversight of day-to-day operations with various internal and external service providers and stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities -
- Being the gatekeeper of the TPRM framework.
- Manage the TPRM Service team to ensure the quality, efficiency, and timeliness of TPRM process to the agreed KPIs and SLAs.
- Manage the working relationship with the various internal and external stakeholders of the TPRM process to ensuring risks and issues are managed in line with our governance process.
- Be the point of contact for stakeholder feedback and escalations as well as managing engagement meeting (i.e., drop-in sessions for business owner)
- Report on KPIs and SLAs to key stakeholders in Procurement, Global Ethics and Compliance and Legal
- Manage service documentation including Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), process maps, training material and Service Governance documentation.
- Provide training on the TPRM processes and tools to specific stakeholder (eg risk SME)
- Continuously improve and manage the TPRM process, Technology tools and service providers to ensure they are best in class.
- Be a key stakeholder for the TPRM Transformation program.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Total work experience of 17+ Years
- Experience working in complex global corporate environment.
- Experience working in procurement, risk management, quality, or related field (Broad understanding of procurement activities).
- Experience of regulated environments or good working knowledge manufacturing quality
- Bachelor's related field (Business, Supply Chain, Procurement, Risk Management [or any Bachelors, combined with relevant experience]
- Influence senior stakeholders and strategies, within and outside own organizational unit.
- Motivate colleagues and work in partnership with others to drive, implement and support change.
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.