Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:1468 Applications:212 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:126
Director - Global Private Banking Operations (20-25 yrs)
Our client is a global bank and financial services with operations across the globe. As part of global operations, they are actively seeking an experienced individual to be part of their Global Private Banking Operations team. This is a Director role, the individual would lead the team into operational growth by strategic automation, delivering Business initiatives, workflow management and controls.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Administer large team across KYC, Account servicing and operations.
- Manage transitions and drive process governance & improvement.
- Responsible for digitization automation and deploy Robotics solutions.
- Manage Global Stakeholders across multiple locations.
- Responsible for P&L of all the managed businesses.
- Vendor Management.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- Graduate / Post Graduate with 20+ years of overall experience in Global Private Banking or Wealth vertical
- Strategic Mindset, strong influencing and negotiation skills and global stake holder management experience.
- Strong inter-personal skills and evidence of working across teams and geographies to produce timely and accurate output.
- Should have driven large scale projects and demonstrated strong leadership skills.
- Experience in process design /redesign and associated tools such as LEAN, six-sigma.
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.