Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:2397 Applications:98 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Director - Global Market Operations - Investment Bank (18-22 yrs)
Our client is a global investment bank with an extensive presence in India across IT, operations and finance. They are actively looking to add to their senior management team an individual experienced in Global Market operations. Managing both multi-location teams and 3rd party service providers, this role requires an individual with strong leadership and stakeholder management experience and skills.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the confirmations process including the migration of functions from
- Oversight of recruitment, training and ongoing development of staff.
- Developing department-wide policies and procedures, and responsibility for directing day-to-day operations
- Ensuring all applicable governance, compliance, risk policies and procedures are adhered to
- Identifying innovative ways to improve STP, client experience, performance against regulatory targets and the firm's standing against its peers.
- Participation in discussions regarding the strategic direction of the organizations
- Leadership and involvement in firm-wide people initiatives.
- A female candidate is strongly preferred for this opportunity.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- A minimum of 18+ years of relevant experience in financial services operations
- Experience in managing teams of 250+ people and 3rd party service providers
- Experience in confirmations and settlements in derivative products
- The ability to manage global stakeholders and work in a matrix organization
- Strong communication skills in oral and written English.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.