Research Associate at ABC Consultants
Views:1234 Applications:333 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Director - Global Human Resource & Communication - Trust & Safety Division - BPO (10-20 yrs)
Director Global HR & Communication for Trust & Safety Division for one of the Largest Global BPO Company in India.
Location: Gurgaon / Mumbai / And Remote (Hybrid)
Kindly apply only if you fulfil the below Mandatory Requirements :
- Experience of working with a Business Process Sourcing / BPO/ ITES /IT Service Organization
- Present Compensation/CTC (Fixed Or Including Variable) should be within the range of 23 LPA to 30 LPA and Expected Compensation will discussed as fair market value for the given role.
- Experience - 9 - 20 years with 8 years of relevant experience.
- Master's Degree in a relevant area such as HR, Communications, Marketing, or Business Strategy field.
The Dedicated HR & Communication Leader will lead end-to-end employee experience initiatives including employee engagement and communications globally. The incumbent would also apply strategic thinking, creativity and drive excellent execution of initiatives to strengthen the HR processes of Organization's Global T&S team in all functions. The incumbent will partner with regional support functions to help drive Trust and Safety BUs modernization with the mission to inform, inspire, and engage stakeholders to embrace change and transformation as well as responsible for leading the internal communications in ensuring execution of initiatives in the organization's transformation journey globally. The ideal candidate will be a business partner and a communicator with strong commercial acumen with the ability to be creative and strategically think to convert vision into well executed plans.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS -
- Lead, plan, and implement inspiring communication initiatives - both internal and external communications, as well as other major change projects in the company.
- Lead the internal and external communication activities to support high profile announcements, often with significant reputational impact- mitigating risk and maximizing engagement
- Create content OR drive content creation through internal design teams/external creative agencies (as the case maybe)
- Create a communication plan and ensure that an effective Communication Programme is implemented that maximizes team awareness of the objectives, management philosophy, leadership profiles, and operating concepts of Organization's Trust and Safety BU
- Effectively communicates core values and behavioral standards of the organization to stakeholders through collaterals (text/video/image/audio etc)
- Organize and lead corporate level internal events (such as Global Team Meetups/Awards/Seminars)
- Lead efficient internal crisis communication for the organization
- Support all HR related communications, including values, culture, diversity and inclusion, ethics, people, and processes.
- Work with Operational leadership and provide HR guidance when appropriate, including staffing, talent development, performance management, and employee relations.
- Proficiency in English
- Degree in Human Resources/Communications/ Marketing or equivalent. (Master's degree is a plus)
- 10+ years of experience in handling different Employee Experience aspects including, but not limited to employee relations, Learning and Development, Compensation and Benefits, Organization Development, Policy Review and Implementation
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal approach
- Strong leadership and solid project management skills
- Experience working in an international and multicultural environment as well as communicate, cooperate, and interact comfortably across different cultures.
- Excellent interpersonal / influencing skills, including ability to build cross functional relationships and leverage resources within the company and its clients
- Experience in conducting Needs Assessment to identify skill gaps, uncertainties, resistance, and other potential challenges to a successful implementation of solutions
- Experience designing and delivering effective, measurable and integrated corporate communication strategies in a fast paced business.
- Comprehensive HR knowledge, especially hands on experience in employee relations and performance management
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of local compliance and labor laws
- High EQ and interpersonal skills