Director - Global Client Support - IT (10-20 yrs)
Industry - Logistics / SCM / Freight / Shipping
Category - IT & Systems
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - You will lead a team of global software support professionals who provide unmatched support to our customers across product lines and sites. You will use your astute observational powers and analytical skills to identify inefficiencies and relentlessly pursue the path of continuous improvement to drive customer happiness.
The client is a global technology company which specializes in bringing warehouses, distribution centers, and fulfillment centers into the future. Their AI-driven hardware and software is a combined solutions that continuously prioritize decisions and workflows to efficiently orchestrate tasks, time and teams of people and robots for optimum performance across a distribution center.
- Take ownership to drive customer happiness through support metrics and SLA's
- Manage a 24/7 team across multiple geographies, and provide an environment of continuous improvement
- Manage global support budget and drive efficiencies by utilizing internal and 3rd party support tools
- Lead the IT Operations team to design, deploy and manage client infra and applications
- Work with internal stakeholders and customers to templatize service offerings and agreements acrossgeographies and product line
- Managing proactive monitoring, and incident and escalation management
- Drive change management for production systems
- Maintain customer relationships at exec level via proactive engagement and addressing their questions and concerns with speed and professionalism
- Review RCA's for incidents and drive a continuous improvement roadmap
- Maintain an effective feedback loop with Product and R&D teams to improve service delivery to customers
- Engineering graduate with a minimum of 15+ years of experience in software support, including 10+ years
in managerial capacity
- Experience of managing onshore and offshore support teams for enterprise client support
- Experience in managing global clients and support partners through software support, responsiveness, and meeting SLA commitments
- Experience driving cultural and process changes to deliver a truly world class support
- Availability to travel for work
- Market competitive compensation
- Opportunity to work in a global and growing environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Prateek Taneja on +91 124 452 5497.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.