Senior Consultant - IT Recruitment at Value Vision Management Consultants
Views:463 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Director - General Counsel - Legal - IT/Consulting Firm (18-26 yrs)
Office of General Counsel - Legal - Director
Exp - 18+ yrs
Diversity Hiring - Female/PWD/LGBTQ/Women on break
Additional Responsibilities : This role is responsible for reviewing, drafting, revising, negotiating and advising on complex requests for proposal, consulting services agreements, master services agreement, engagement letters, subcontracts, nondisclosure agreements, access letters and other types of agreements consistent with the firm's risk management practices.
Custom Orgs :
Global LoS : Internal Firm Services
Job Requirements and Preferences :
Basic Qualifications :
Minimum Degree Required : Juris Doctorate
Minimum Years of Experience : 18 year(s) of relevant experience
Preferred Qualifications :
Preferred Knowledge/Skills :
Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities with, and/or a proven record of success directing efforts in the following areas :
- Being proactive, able to work both independently in a team and exhibiting elevated leadership skills
- Highlighting law school academics, drafting and negotiation skills and enhanced interpersonal skills
- Managing outside counsel to obtain optimal outcome and contain costs
- Identifying and analyzing complex legal/regulatory/business issues and providing appropriate legal advice regarding applicable legal and professional standards, often on a time-sensitive basis
- Demonstrating extensive negotiation skills with respect to legal issues
- Managing multiple cases/matters/projects and/or teams of internal and/or external resources
- Building consensus, even for difficult or unpopular courses of action necessitated by legal or regulatory requirements.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.