Leadership Hiring/Candidate Delight at Staffio HR
Views:1985 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Director - Financial Planning & Analysis - BFS - CA/IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (11-18 yrs)
Exp : 11 - 18 years
CTC : 30 - 40 LPA
Mandatory : CA/MBA from Tier 1 School
Director - Financial Planning & Analysis (Corporate/ Business Finance)
Mandatory skills :
Experience : 11+ years post qualification in FP&A, Budgeting & forecasting, pricing, P&L etc in Corporate Finance
- Looking for Global / international FPNA experience (Corporate finance)
- Must be from BPO/IT/KPO/Global MNC industry in Corporate accounting not for Client but for company. Not looking from Captive shared service
- Should be in stakeholder management role.
- It will be Individual Contributor Role
- Open for UK shift - 2pm to 11pm or 3pm to 12 midnight
Tasks & Responsibilities :
- To be a part of Planning team and for the budget process, carry out the financial consolidation of components Business analysis, Variance Analysis, Operational and corrective responsibility
- Work closing with Stake holders (CFO, CXOs and other Business Heads) to facilitate preparation of the Company's long -range financial plan, coordinating inputs from various areas in the company, developing scenarios in the financial models that ensure the financial plan adequately supports and is aligned with the strategic plan
- Coordinates with the Corporate Planning teams to ensure detailed business unit budgets are aligned with corporate targets and that critical enterprise reporting deadlines are met.
- Responsible for the development of timely, accurate, concise and actionable reporting for senior leadership and regularly presenting to various financial stakeholders.
- Seeks continuous improvement in the financial planning process to include enhanced, standardized reporting, automation of processes, and enhancement of business cases.
- Identifies, implements, tracks, and utilizes business plan metrics to achieve business objectives, drive continuous improvement.
- Implements and maintains development plans (to include mentoring, coaching and developmental assignments) for direct and indirect reports to ensure knowledge capture, business continuity and effective succession planning,
- Provide financial counsel in determining feasibility and business impact of new proposals/initiatives on revenue and profitability.
- Advise the business team on key business assumptions, challenges, risks, opportunities and help them in preparing the long term strategic plan for the organization
- Review and monitor business performance and forecasts on monthly basis.
- Identify key factors impacting the business strategy and sharing the same with the business team on regular intervals to achieve long term goals and vision of the organization