Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:413 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Director - Financial Crime Operations - Banking (20-25 yrs)
Our client is world's leading banks and provides its clients with investment banking, corporate and private banking worldwide. They are hiring Director to lead their Financial Crime and Global Screening team and are keen on meeting individuals having exposure to Client Onboarding, Financial Crime Screening and Transaction Monitoring.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Lead large and diverse teams spread across multiple sites in India.
- Develop a strong control environment for agile internal audits, undergo reviews and audits from external regulatory authorities and internal 2nd line of defense.
- Collaborate with Technology team for a faster turnaround of strategic and tactical solutions.
- Deal with Senior Stakeholders organization wide and across multiple business lines and geographies.
- Managing operations team and oversee their day to day activity and escalations management.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- 20+ years of experience with atleast 10 years of relevant experience in banking and financial services in the field of transaction banking. Exposure to Client Onboarding, Financial Crime Screening and Transaction Monitoring.
- Understanding of financial services regulatory environment along with SWIFT messages or AML certification preferred.
- Strong change management, project, and people Management skills.
- Should have experience in managing large teams.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with Business Units, Compliance, and global teams.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.