Consultant at Optout
Views:7065 Applications:1369 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:112
Director - Financial Control - IT (12-20 yrs)
- Plan, coordinate and manage end to end finance operations and act as a key business partner to the CXOs
- Ensure accurate and timely closure of accounting activities including various audits and due diligence
- Prepare MIS to be shared with all stakeholders and work constantly towards improvisation of the MIS and reporting
- Track and measure key financial and business metrics
- Drive efficient cashflow planning and treasury management, including account payables
- Play an integral role in all the planning cycles (Strategic Planning, Annual Operating Plan, Monthly Forecast)
- Ensure the compliance with appropriate regulations, legislation and accounting standards and group accounting policies.
- Ensuring tax accounting and record maintenance is in compliance with statutory regulations and Indian tax laws
- Improve business processes, internal systems, enable effective decision making and track corporate performance
- Drive implementation and adoption of new-age technology accounting system and work with various stakeholders to drive SOPs
- Ability to drive effective coordination with banks for various banking and lending facilities as well as streamlining day to day operations using technology
- Address customer and internal stakeholders queries and issues
- Effective treasury management
- Ensuring effective financial management being responsible to perform all financial tasks and oversight necessary to achieve the organization mission and helping in the execution of growth plans
- Cumulative relevant experience of 12-20 years
- Deep understanding of commercial and financial planning for B2B busines
- Ability to plan for future and hustle for present, both using technology
- Qualification: CA / MBA / any other rockstar would just work fine!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.