TA Specialist at WEN
Views:279 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Director - Finance Systems (18-21 yrs)
Director - Finance Systems (Diversity)
Lead role for Finance systems.
Person is expected to own Finance Systems support for Oracle ERP, EPM and other finance systems in scope, Client Relation, People management (8 resources) and deliver on Continuous Improvement initiatives.
Key Accountabilities/Job Responsibilities:
1) Own Service delivery for Finance Systems like Oracle ERP and EPM and other finance systems in scope. Manage interface management, MDM for various finance systems in Scope. Also provide Month end support.
2) Transition of the Finance Systems Support work and stabilization
3) People Management - Lead 8 resources, ensuring their training, growth and retention
4) Plan and execute backlog removal
5) Manage 3rd party vendors
6) Support Team members on deliverables and ensure quality of work.
7) Strong domain knowledge and able to review the work of team members
8) Good communication and stakeholder management skills
9) Manage continuous improvement initiatives
10) Own and run Governance with client, ensure achieving Performance metrics (SLAs/KPIs)
11) Gain complete understanding of the Finance systems within a short period of time.
PERSON SPECIFICATIONS :
Work Experience (Mention No. of years):
- The candidate should have 15 years of Work Experience in Oracle ERP
- Should have worked on multiple implementation and support projects on Oracle Cloud.
- Needs to have strong subject matter and configuration expertise in Oracle AP, AR, GL, FA and CM.
- Should have done fit gap analysis, creating requirement documents, system testing and should have good consulting skills.
- Should have strong vendor / 3rd party service management skills
- Needs to be well versed with managing Month end activities and MDM, Interface Management activities.
- Should have experience on patch management and release management.
- Should have knowledge of the Oracle EPM Cloud modules
- CA/BE or MBA Finance
- Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Oracle cloud certification would be a plus.
- Should have deep domain knowledge in finance processes.
- Should have good skills in stakeholder management and reporting.
- Should be well versed with ITIL/Agile processes
- Team Leading - can mentor and develop a high performing team
- Strategic thinking
- Eye for detail
- Multitasking skills
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in executing Continuous Improvement initiatives