Director - Finance Shared Service - IT (12-25 yrs)
Industry : Accounting / Finance / Audit
Category : Finance
Skills : Shared Services, Finance, RTR, OTC, P2P, Treasury, R2R, P2P, O2C, Third party, BPO, Captive
Job Description :
As Director Finance shared services based out of Mumbai Suburban the incumbent will be responsible for heading all towers of the captive shared service unit including RTR, PTP, OTC, Treasury, Payroll etc.
Client Details :
Our client is a leader in the IT space with revenues upwards of 100 million USD. They are a US MNC which specializes in cyber security with a Captive shared service unit in Mumbai.
As a Director-Finance Shared Service you will be reporting to the Group CFO and your responsibilities will include :
- Analyze accounting operational procedures in the key areas of billing, cash applications, fixed assets and general ledger.
- Review internal controls and ensure compliance in accordance with GAAP
- Oversee the preparation of month-end, and year end reporting
- Oversee equity awards
- Review accounting and billing processes and ensure processes are accurate
- Resolve high risk issues
As a successful Director-Finance Shared Services you are a Chartered Accountant/ MBA-Finance with 15 plus years of experience in the RTR, PTP, OTC and Treasury Accounting function with a shared service centre. You would currently be at a Director level or above and handling a team of 60+ people. You would have excellent communication and leadership skills and be highly energetic.
Job Offer :
- The opportunity to work with a world renowned Advertising and PR company in Mumbai City
- Progress quickly in your career
- Work closely with the leadership of the company
- Access top quartile salaries and benefits
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Dhvani Shah on +91 (0)22 4236 3393.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.