Views:1923 Applications:421 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:96
Director - Finance - Retail Stock Broking Firm (12-18 yrs)
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER FOR A LEADING RETAIL STOCK BROKING FIRM
- Monitoring and supervising the Finance & Accounts related activities performed by the team.
- Achieving cost-effective working capital and long term fund requirement for the organization and its subsidiaries.
- Managing cash flows and float available with the company on dynamic basis.
- Monitoring & coordinating Statutory Audit, Internal Audit, and Cost Audit etc.
- Complying with all statutory regulations applicable for stockbroking and financial services companies.
- Preparing detailed Budgets and for achieving the same interacting with all other departments of the division so that valid assumptions and estimates are made.
- Assessing and evaluating the financial performance of the organization with regard to long-term operational goals, budgets and forecasts.
- Overseeing the preparation of Financial Accounts and MIS Reports. The MIS Reports will involve a detail analysis of financial performance and variances (if any) from budgets/ estimates.
- Vetting of existing and new commercial arrangements from accounting and tax compliance view point; constantly reviewing existing process to bring in efficiency and process improvements.
- Representing company before banks, financial partners, institutions, investors, auditors & regulators.
- Candidates from Broking / Financial Houses required strictly.
- CA Degree with minimum 10-12 years of relevant experience.
- Sound knowledge of Accounting Standards (Ind-AS), Taxation policy, regulations & bye-laws governing the stock broking and financial services business.
- Excellent analytical, reasoning and problem solving skills; demonstrated leadership skill in managing and building a team.
- Excellent Communication (both oral & written) and interpersonal skills.