Senior Consultant at Symbiosis Management Consultants
Views:604 Applications:231 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Director - Finance - Manufacturing (15-28 yrs)
Primary tasks :
- Month / Annual closing according to IFRS
- Monthly report to local management
- Possible ERP implementation
- Power BI implementation
- Building a Finance/Accounting team
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Making analyses, conclusions and recommendations.
- Prepare and present statistics and impact analyses.
- Challenging the BU and participating in the process of securing improvements and optimization.
- Propose alternative approaches to tackle problem areas.
- Cost Controlling
- Participation in projects related to new initiatives and businesses as well as improvements to current activities.
- Investigate complex and/or sensitive issues for the management both in Denmark and in India providing the appropriate information and analyses to enable effective resolution.
- Will report directly to the CEO, with a dotted line reporting to the Group CFO.
- Responsible for financial planning processes both operational plans and forecasts together with estimating and communicating business-impacting events. Anticipate changes, seek better practices and contribute to the company to be successful in its aims.
- Responsible for several tasks on the controlling/accounting side of the BU support including month end activities, expense allocation and accruals and other types affecting the BU.