Consultant at Upman Placement
Views:1173 Applications:248 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Director - Finance - FMCG - CA (15-20 yrs)
1. Organize and lead the company's financial management, cost management, budget management, accounting, accounting supervision, audit supervision, inventory control, etc., to strengthen the company's economic management and improve economic benefits.
2. Participate in the formulation of the company's annual total budget and quarterly budget adjustments, summarize and review the monthly budgets reported by lower-level departments, and convene and preside over the company's monthly budget analysis and balance meeting.
3. Responsible for the organization and implementation of important internal audit activities.
4. Grasp the company's financial status, operating results and capital changes, and report work to the MD in a timely manner.
5. Presided over the formulation of the company's financial management, accounting and accounting supervision, budget management, audit supervision, and treasury management regulations and working procedures. After approval, organize the implementation and supervise the implementation of the implementation.
6. Organize the implementation of relevant national financial laws, regulations, guidelines, policies and systems to ensure the legal operation of the company and safeguard the rights and interests of shareholders.
7. Approve the operation of withdrawing cash from the bank in accordance with the regulations.
8. Responsible for reviewing and signing company budgets, financial revenue and expenditure plans, cost and expense plans, credit plans, financial reports, financial statements, and signing major business plans, economic contracts, and economic agreements related to financial revenue and expenditure.
9. Participate in the decision-making and plan formulation of the company's investment behavior and important business activities, participate in the research and review of major economic contracts or agreements, and participate in the analysis and decision-making of important economic issues.
10. Do a good job in handling various administrative affairs of the financial system, improve work efficiency, and enhance team spirit.
11. Organize the safekeeping and regular filing of financial system documents, materials and records.
12. Organize to do a good job of confidentiality.
13. On behalf of the company, liaise with relevant external departments and institutions and maintain good cooperative relations.
14. Bankers interface / Forex Mngt
15. Any other funational ask from the supervisor / board .
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE-
CA with 15+ years of experience mainly in Nigeria/West Africa preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.