Founder at Vyas Consultants
Views:4578 Applications:199 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:100
Director - Finance - Education (9-13 yrs)
- Experienced in building, strengthening, managing and leading the Accounting, Control and Reporting function for midsized companies.
- Show demonstrable ability to quickly learn the intricacies of diverse industries and make immediate improvements in Cash Flows, Cost Reduction, Planning, Reporting and Controls.
- Experienced in handling treasury and accounting activities, statutory and internal audits, organizing and managing Board Meetings, EGMs and other compliance requirements.
- Familiar working within the full organizational life cycle from Start-up Phase, to Growth Phase to Enterprise Phase.
- Able to manage mergers, acquisitions and new build projects Accustomed to preparing timely and detailed reports on financial performance, forecasting and budgets to senior executives.
- Excellent problem solving and trouble-shooting ability.
- Must display initiative and capability of assuming ownership of projects/task
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.