Director - Fibers - Commodity Insights Business (15-26 yrs)
Role: Director Fibers
- The successful candidate will become the face of Global Commodity Insights business for the fibers industry.
- This integral position within the Chemicals business unit will develop and present cutting edge industry analysis to our clients, utilize the latest tools to provide accurate pricing and supply/demand forecasts and have a passion for building long-term value for clients.
- The successful candidate will have recent commercial and/or corporate planning experience and bring with them a network of industry contacts.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the gravitas to represent the organization across the C suite, the position requires world class presentation skills with the expectation the candidate will represent the company as a key note speaker at industry events.
- Bachelor of Science degree required; chemical engineering, chemistry or polymer science preferred. MBA desired.
- Excellent English communication skills (Verbal and Written).
- 15+ years of career experience spanning multiple roles in a chemical or fiber operating company and/or market research and consulting experience in the fibers value chains.
- Strong technical understanding of manufacturing from an operational and market perspective
- Network of industry commercial contacts related to the fibers industry
Skills and Knowledge :
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to synthesize and clearly communicate complex content, including writing detailed reports
- Advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint, the use of analytical tools and business intelligence applications.
- Experience/knowledge of data analytics and data modelling, with keen attention to detail
- Understanding of the current and historical global fiber market dynamics, including supply trends, inter-fiber competition, realistic opportunities for investments