Director - Enterprise Risk Management (15-20 yrs)
Enterprise Risk Management Director
We have recently completed an extensive Strategy Execution Review and Plan using the Balanced Scorecard Strategy Management approach. It is moving rapidly to implement strategic initiatives based on the strategic themes.
Our team requires additional members in the strategy domain. We are looking for individuals who have the energy, desire, and passion to work at the leading edge of strategy management, execution and performance management. We are looking to recruit an Enterprise Risk Management expert with good exposure to Balanced Scorecard Methodology with the following responsibilities:
- Review and refine Enterprise Risk Management Framework, Methods and Best Practices integrated with Strategy Management methodology
- Develop Risk Management policies and procedures for use by organization
- Design, conduct and coordinate training to increase understanding of risk and its role in strategy management
- Manage and Facilitate the risk management reviews
- Manage and Facilitate the analysis, evaluation and assessment of risks
- Manage and Facilitate the review of risk treatment options and recommendations
- The candidate will be expected to be multi-skilled, capable of multi-tasking and taking the initiative in delivering team outcomes.
Desired Skills & Experience
- We are looking for individuals who have knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Deep knowledge and experience of the ISO 31000: Risk Management methodology and processes
- Substantial knowledge and experience of latest best practices of Balanced Scorecard Methodology and processes
- At least 15-20 years work experience covering Balanced Scorecard and ISO31000 Risk Management
- Master Degree from a recognized tier one institution
- Strong preference to candidates with background in Risk consulting within Big 4 auditing or tier one strategy consulting Mckinsey/BCG/Bain/Booz
Best in class, upwards of 120K-150K USD per annum. Salary no bar for the right candidate
To apply, please click on the button below
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.