Director - Engineering - SIEM (12-15 yrs)
Industry : IT-Software / Software Services
Category : IT & Systems
Skills : Director of engineering
Job Description :
- Our Client is looking for a strong engineering leader to manage and grow a team of front-end and back-end engineers. You are someone who thrives in a dynamic environment and has a track record of technical expertise and management responsibility. You will grow, hire and establish your team. You will guide, mentor and motivate them to deliver the best work they can do.
Client Details :
Our Client provides the Next Generation Security and Information Event Management (SIEM) solution. As a recognized leader in the SIEM industry, The Company helps some of largest organizations globally to detect sophisticated cyberattacks and rapidly respond to these attacks within minutes. With the Company's SNYPR platform, organizations can collect billions of events each day and analyze them in near real time to detect advanced persistent threats (APTs), insider threats, privilege account misuses and online fraud.
Our Client pioneered the User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) market and holds patents in the use of behavioral algorithms to detect malicious activities. The Company's SNYPR platform is built on big data Hadoop technologies and is infinitely scalable. Our Client's platform is used by some of the largest organizations in the financial, healthcare, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, and federal sectors.
- You will play a Hands-on Technical Lead role who will be very familiar with the technical work design and development of the features and be able to get involved at the development and code level as required.
- You will nurture an atmosphere of continuous improvement by serving as a coach, mentor, and technical advisor.
- You will diagnose and resolve systemic obstacles that prevent your team from delivering high-quality software.
- You will meet 1-1 with team members on a regular basis.
- You will plan and support career development.
- You will recruit and retain top-tier engineers.
- You have experience in establishing and fostering a DevOps culture with Agile development methodologies
- Experience in designing, developing and delivering scalable, full-stack software solutions on the Cloud
- You have solid expertise with Java, MVC Frameworks, Angular JS, Angular 5,6, JQuery
- Experience with Hadoop Technologies a plus (Kafka, SOLR, Hbase, Hive etc)
- You have proven people management and leadership skills, and a proven track record of mentoring and coaching team members.
- You are passionate about building and fostering engineering practices and processes which improve quality and productivity of the team including version control, test-driven development, continuous integration, build/test/release automation and continuous deployment.
- Proven foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design
Experience : 12-15 Years
Job Offer :
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn. We're always expanding into new areas, bringing in open source projects and contributing back, and exploring new technologies.
- A set of extraordinarily talented and dedicated peers, all the way from engineering and QA to product management and customer support.
- A stable, collaborative and supportive work environment.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mrinalini Marwah on +91 124 452 5417.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.