Managing Partner at Antal International
Views:1787 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Director - Engineering - Marketing Domain - SaaS Software Product Firm (15-18 yrs)
Our client is a SaaS software product company, based in Hyderabad. They have clients across the globe. They grew over a 100% in 2018. They are on an aggressive growth path and are building up a best-in-class senior leadership team.
What will I be doing?
You will be leading their engineering team to evolve their products relating to Marketing and Consumer Experience. In addition to possessing technical competence, you should lead from the front, recruiting, building and managing teams, collaborating with internal and client stakeholders and resolving issues. Specifically, you should :
- Work with product management to execute on the product strategy and roadmap
- Manage the technical and architectural evolution of Marketing and Consumer Experience products
- Manage execution of building the product, releasing it to customers, and managing the service in the cloud
- Build up a strong engineering team to execute on our product roadmap
- Recognize and reward employees to ensure they are unblocked to deliver on the roadmap
- Ensures all engineering projects, initiatives, are completed efficiently.
- Be proud of what you work on, obsess about the quality of the work you produce. Join their team to do the best work of your career.
What skills do I need?
- 15+ years of experience in software development in product / software companies
- A sound track-record of shipping products
- Worked on web products that have managed marketing, and increasing revenues for customers
- Experience in the use of ML and AI techniques to make decisions from data a plus
- Experience managing a engineering team through multiple product cycles
- Worked on products that have had to deal with significant scale in production
- A significant part of work done on the Microsoft stack
- Strong logical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work across multiple disciplines and functions
- Can work in a fast paced, ever changing, start-up environment
Their tech stack is built on Windows .NET and SQL Server and managed in AWS. Their UX stack is on jQuery and AngularJS, and middle tier is in C#. They build native iOS and Android apps, and use Python extensively for some components. They use Redshift, Aurora, Redis Elasticache, Lambda, and other AWS products to build their complete product.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.