Senior Consultant at Wenger & Watson
Views:162 Applications:27 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Director - Engineering - eCommerce (20-25 yrs)
- We are handling an exciting leadership opportunity for the role of Director of Engineering with leading E-commerce company to be based at Chennai.
- Build, develop and guide high performing talent to support Java / Open stack /ERP / Legacy applications in production in people teach domain.
- Define, set and monitor operational excellence practices, to identify, monitor, and address support and performance issues
-20+ years of experience in building and managing support teams
- Experience in supporting complex applications and also supporting products across multiple technologies such as Java / Open stack /ERP / Legacy with functional knowledge in people systems
- Experience across the product development SDLC with agile practices
- Experience of managing teams across geographies to support overall operations
- Managing a team of 100+ members across and in terms of technologies this will span a range of technologies mainframe, Java, Open stack and package technologies, ideal candidate is someone who has managed a teams at scale in large product or services companies managing a delivery and operations for various applications.
- Strong experience of multiple products in support side like HR, Payroll, IT and enable services within the organization.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.