Founder & Managing Partner at SetupMyHR
Views:269 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Director - Engineering/CTO - Online/Internet (12-20 yrs)
Position: Director Engineering / CTO
Experience: 12+ Years
Reporting to: CEO
Job Type: Full Time
Company: Our client is an established Business Group having vast distribution network across India with a state-of-the-art e-commerce technology platform, multiple products, all India distribution network, structured processes and strategic leadership. Their Technology/Marketplace product has the capability of reaching out to consumers through multiple innovative sales channels and distribution networks.
Growth Plans: They are gearing up to strategically expand their multi-category eCommerce Business with best of the processes, technology, highly collaborative supply chain and consistent high performance.
Looking for an experienced individual to lead the Engineering/Technology for the Group, covering all aspects of technology (including mobile app) to build, improvise and manage the state-of-the-art user platform driving high-end user experience improved revenues, and overall growth. Here are the expectations from the role:
- Define and streamline the Technology lifecycle including Design, End-to-End Development, Maintenance, Payment Gateways and other related areas of a multi-category sales and distribution platform
- Ability to drive the company's technology, automation and feature intensive product development strategy, execution and an extremely effective user experience
- Build strong Tech/Product foundation ensuring a data-driven and customer-centric platform
- Extraordinarily strong business acumen to relate with the community and end-users being serviced through our platform.
- Excellent analytical, automation and product building capability to build impactful features ensuring the best utilization of the platform.
- Ability to work closely with the product team to collect and predict the best user experience and design/upgrade the feature covering the historical and current user needs.
- Excellent reporting and presentation skills to ensure the respective departments/stakeholders are well informed with critical data/reports, insights and learnings.
- Problem-solving: Identifies, researches and resolves problems by facilitating through the best of the solutions in line with the company's strategy and user experience.
- Ensures the entire Tech team is working in line with the business strategy and consistently adhering to their KRAs and budgets.
- Excellent team and performance management skills to ensure the Engineering teams alignment in building and managing a state-of-the-art User-friendly Tech Platform leading to higher revenue and overall growth.
- Visionary to the extent of identifying business challenges and expected resolutions.
Must have capabilities or experience for the role:
- Hands-on Experience of working a Tech Product; i.e. travel platform, food delivery platform, payment wallets and other multi-category eCommerce platforms generating large business volumes etc.)
- Excellent Leadership capability and knowledge to take the complete accountability of the Groups vision around technology and product
- Excellent analytical skills to ensure the best utilization of the available information and data
- Excellent Team Management, Relationship, Stakeholders and Performance Management skills
- Metrics Driven Approach
- High Ethics and Value