AVP Recruitment at Squareroot
Views:229 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Director Engineer - Healthcare (18-27 yrs)
We are 100 years old Product Company serving Healthcare Industry across 28 countries around the world. Recently established Engineering Centre in Bangalore, India.
Position : Director Engineer
Education : Master degree or PhD in (CS/ E&E or any Engineering discipline)
Work Location : Bangalore, India
Budget : 80 to 100 Lacks Per Annum
- This role will reports to the Managing Director with a dotted line to VP of Digital Platforms from the global CTO Office
Desired skills :
- Must have 18 to 25 years of overall experience with 5+yrs Engineering leadership
- Must have work on global scale products, distributed team of300+ engineers
- Proven record in heading Product Engineering / Development of complex Enterprise Solutions.
- Hands on experience in Product Leadership, Business Administration, Marketing, Finance
- Experience in AI/ML systems, AR/VR/XR, medical devices domain is preferred and will be a clear added advantage.
- Proven track record in product research, defining, planning, developing, and launching successful products, unifying product portfolios and product lines.
- Experience in thought leadership would be beneficial to drive and inspire a large and important technology department.
- Exposure in the medical industry will be an added advantage.
Duties & Accountability:
- The Product Engineering and Engineering Services teams for company Initiatives reports to this role
- The role involves travel to customer locations in various parts of the world on regular basis
- Develops product roadmaps, budgets & business plans with the senior leaders of company, Alliance & other executives in the organization
- Gets hand dirty in Business Planning, Managing Change, Customer Engagement, Technical Engagement, Technology Evaluation, Competency Development
- Drives Digital Services Infrastructure (SI) and Technology Development Roadmap and Development Teams for our Products and Initiatives
- Ensures that solutions meet all business, program & customer needs
- Ensures that solutions are stable & reliable by design
- Manage daily operations & field support to ensure all customer expectations & service levels are met
- Assures technical approaches & strategies are aligned with business & customer needs