HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:670 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Director - Digital Transformation - Pharma/Healthcare Domain - BPM (18-27 yrs)
Director Digital Transformation
Experience: 18 - 27 years
- Must have experience in Digital Transformation from a Pharma healthcare Domain
- Must come from an Outsourcing / BPM industry
- Must have Strong Strategy and Operations consulting experience with a strong digital focus.
- Must have experience in design and implement an end-to-end transformation roadmap, involving a variety of solution components, and a clear business case based on business value/outcomes.
- Must have strong working knowledge of technologies, development tools, and emerging technologies
Key Responsibilities / Accountabilities :
- End-to-End conceptualization and delivery of all HEALTHCARE Transformation solutions for clients encompassing formulation and deployment of Digital Assets and Analytics solutions.
- Digital Initiative's across following primary impact areas; Infusion of Digital Technologies within HEALTHCARE domain to differentiate processing capabilities (Customer Experience) from Contact to Contract to Renewal - delivering business outcomes
- Engaging and successfully landing potential HEALTHCARE clients during the Pre-Sales stage along with Sales organization and embedding digital led transformational solutions. Responsibilities start during opportunity identification, qualification and subsequently leading Solution design, Costing, Pricing and contractual stages
- Bring Business and Industry Insights, evaluate partnerships/start-ups to continuously evolve our offerings, co-innovate and lead the transformation agenda with clients. Be a thought leader and have HEALTHCARE domain expertise and a trusted advisor to our clients.
- Lead the customer engagement, design and change process with customers that meet and exceed their business requirements and enable the successful build and implementation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.