Search Consultant at Mastermind Network
Views:4042 Applications:301 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Director - Digital Transformation - Government - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI/XLRI (12-14 yrs)
- Enable government organisations to transform and provide better service to citizens and optimize operations. The open position is for a candidate who desires to work with government clients and bring about a change in society.
- Focused on the Uttar Pradesh region to drive client engagements and deliver citizen focused initiatives through innovative use of technology.
- A successful candidate will be expected to work pro-actively and effectively on multiple client engagements over the period of time and take ownership of the entire project delivery he/she entrusted with.
Proposed role requires a candidate with relevant experience in IT Strategic Planning, IT Project and Program Planning and Management, Change Management, Formulation and Implementation of Target Operating Model for large IT Organisations. Candidate should have 12+ years of experience in Strategic Planning Sector.
- Within this role, the incumbent will understand clients current business capabilities, assess current organization structure and operating model including sourcing and delivery ecosystem, and conduct end-to-end value chain diagnostics to unlock levers that can produce sustained performance improvement.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1) Design and Deliver program management cadence for cost reduction/profitability, business strategy, technology transformation, organizational change management, and merger management in multiple domains.
2) Understand clients current business capabilities, assess current organization structure, processes, and operating model including sourcing and delivery ecosystem, and conduct end-to-end value chain diagnostics to unlock levers that can produce sustained performance improvement.
3) Collect business, customer, technology and regulatory trends / issues, and develop Impacts of key trends.
4) Identify the strategic focus for the client organization and strategic blueprint for the development of organization over next decade.
5) Draft the Vision and Mission options which are related to clients unique challenges and opportunities.
6) Work with other Management Information System and IT Infrastructure experts to identify and design key short-term and long-term initiatives/solutions/resources aligned with the Vision to achieve identified Goals.
7) Identify changes required in terms of tools/policies/processes, if any, aligned to the operating model.
8) Design the change management plan and migration plan to support the overall IT transformation.
9) Identify Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)/ Performance Measurement Parameters for Operating Model/Identified ICT Initiatives.
10) Coordination of project Governance arrangements, Post Project Reviews, Programme level workshops.
Desired Profile :
Extensive Experience in working on IT Strategy Formulation and Implementation, Strategic Planning, IT Project and Programme Planning and Management, defining Target Operating Model, and Change Management.
Experience in delivering large scale projects.
Post-Graduation from a Tier 1 institution.
Graduation: BE/B.Tech (Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics, or equivalent).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.