Senior Consultant at HR Access
Views:1807 Applications:246 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Director - Delivery Operations - BPO (14-17 yrs)
Director - Delivery operations - BPO/ L1 support/ Technology CRM
- The role of the Delivery Director is of Operations Delivery (L1support) where the person would be reporting to the India Delivery Unit head while independently managing Programs responsibilities as P&L owner.
- Would manage SLA delivery, metric management, risk mitigation, Qualitative and Quantitative improvements, (Sales drives as applicable for programs with up/cross selling).
- The role would require the individual to manage stakeholders at various levels to execute required deliverable seamlessly- clients, sales and account management, internal leadership, functional teams, middle management and agents.
- Experience in Delivery operations, has managed teams of 200 + agents.
- Well versed with Call center environment, metrics and financials .
- Proven ability to drive performance with metric achievement
- Exposure to US/N American customer base and clients
- Experience in Operations delivery, managing teams at senior management level for the last 8 yrs plus in a BPO organization
- Knowledge of 6 Sigma or QC tools would be preferred. Should have worked on various change initiatives to improve overall efficiency in Delivery operations.
- High on people connect with good mentoring skills
- Is effective in unifying and creating teams of people with disparate skills
- Customer focus with value creation
- Is energetic, determined, positive, goal focussed and consistent - even under pressure
- Builds trust and demonstrates integrity in all circumstances
- Should be flexible working in a 24x7 environment following international time-zones