Executive Search Consultant at Fidius Advisory
Views:133 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Director - Data Architecture (9-17 yrs)
Conceptualize, architect, build and deploy highly scalable distributed applications and platforms to acquire, process, analyze data in real-time as well batch and will support Data Science teams in enabling business for Data Driven Operations and Decision making.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Define a big data analytics stack / platform to ingest data, create organized layer (relational, no SQL), define reporting & data visualization; Craft a deployment road map in partnership with Technology and Data Science Competencies
- Architect data warehouses / data lakes etc. with big data technologies such as Spark, Python & Kafka and leveraging Maching Learning cloud platforms such as AWS (preferred) followed by GCP / Azure
- Define standards, methodologies for Data Warehousing environment and design & build highly scalable data pipelines using new generation tools and Big Data Technologies to induct data from various platforms.
- Design, develop and deploy state-of-the-art data models, DWH and data pipeline/ETL using emerging technologies and tools.
- It is critical to partner effectively with Data Science and other key business functions to understand the various data needs towards building scalable, reliable data-powered intelligent systems on the cloud; thus enabling business for data driven processes and decision making.
- Provide technical leadership on tooling and infrastructure Guide, supervise and train a team of data engineers using Agile and DataOps principles