Director - Cyber Security - Consulting Firm (10-18 yrs)
- Transactions (deals) / IT Advisory background: Cyber due diligence, carve-out or integrations experience is a strong preference for SM/D roles, and a deep understanding of a typical enterprise cyberSecurity function, needs and desired capabilities.
- Proven customer management record and SME for different aspects of enterprise cyber security capability
- Ability to work with Private Equity (PE) and Corporate Strategic buyers and demonstrate the capability to communicate with high-level counterparts (CTO, CIOs, and technology operating partners)
- Lead teams in analyzing/assessing vulnerabilities in applications and infrastructure (software/hardware/networks) and producing due diligence reports with technical, operational and commercial implications
- Lead and manage technology planning and strategy in complex transitions with work products that meet or exceed client expectations
- Anticipate and identify engagement related risks and escalate issues as appropriate.
- Actively establish & strengthen client (functional heads & key influencers) and internal relationships.
- Identify & escalate potential business opportunities for the firm on existing client engagements.
- Assist seniors & managers in developing new methodologies and internal initiatives.
- Create a positive learning culture, coach, counsel, and develop junior team members.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Experience across a wide spectrum of IT security and understanding of best practice standards and frameworks such as ISO 27001/2 and NIST 800 Security Publications required; specifically, the NIST Cyber Security Framework.
- Excellent understanding of Endpoint Security Solutions, Incident Response and Cyber Defense operations
- In-depth experience with Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) & Extended Detection and Response (XDR) solutions
- Excellent understanding of the current cyber threat landscape
- Strong operational knowledge of Windows, Linux, Mac, iOS, Android Operating Systems
- Deep understanding of key security functions like vulnerability assessment, Information Assurance, Penetration Testing, Intrusion Detection
- Understanding of network and system security and practices across all major-computing areas (mainframe, client/server, PC/LAN, telephony) and Internet-related technology.
- Knowledge of Security regulatory standards and best practices across sectors
- Flexible with working locations, the ability to learn quickly and leverage skills in new situations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.