Recruiter at Tawassa Consultancy Services
Views:551 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:134
Director - Customer Success - Travel/Hospitality (6-10 yrs)
- Lead the overall journey for Customer Success: Map the customer journey and develop interventions for each step, analyze data and customer feedback, and continuously improve the customer experience.
- Assesses Customer expectations and work with other teams to translate them to deliverables that meet business needs
- Define and optimize customer lifecycle by driving programs and initiatives to improve engagement approaches based on customer segmentation and leading a culture of continuous improvement.
- Address escalated client issues with speed and urgency, orchestrating resources across the company as appropriate
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance business needs against technical constraints
- Define program scope, goals and deliverables that support business objectives in collaboration with senior management and key stakeholders
- Ensures high quality, adherence to standards and best practices, high performance, and practices which deliver, and are repeatable and scalable, pertaining to customer experience/ success.
- Help drive continual improvement and innovation in the platform and application development process
- Responsible for Customer Satisfaction
- Work with internal teams to balance, meet and exceed customer expectations and perceptions.\
- Oversee the customer onboarding process and monthly data collection for assigned customers.
- Serve as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback to Product, Content and other teams on how we can better serve our customers.
- Measure effectiveness of the Customer Success team with key goals, operational metrics, and outcomes for the team.
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores
- A Degree in Engineering and/or an MBA is a plus
- Proven experience leading teams, and leveraging customer success best practices is MUST
- Proven ability to develop strategies, translate them into initiatives and track successful delivery
- Holds strong operational skills that will drive organisational efficiencies and customer satisfaction
- Willing and able to address escalated client issues with speed and urgency
- Must have a proven track record of success; have a strong sense of quality ownership and Customer advocacy
- Passion to work for small and high growth Organizations.
- Self-starter who is hungry to take on new professional challenges, and looking for roles with enormous growth potential.
- Self-motivated and believes in getting things done.
- Reliable, Trustworthy and possesses Professional Integrity.
- Stable job history; Startup/entrepreneurial experience a real plus.