Consultant at Grassik Search Pvt Ltd
Views:412 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:106
Director - Customer Success - IT (8-15 yrs)
- You will lead and shape the customer success team and recruit, hire, train, mentor and develop new team members. You will carry the net revenue retention goal for the entire team, playing a major part in the ultimate retention and expansion for customers.
- Build, lead and optimize Customer Success function while partnering with Sales, Marketing and Product teams
- Create a predictable and repeatable motion to scale customer success operations sustainably while maximizing customer value realization
- Undertake customer initiatives that drive retention, growth and adoption
- Create, document and execute on all phases of the customer journey, including: onboarding, 30-60-90 day success metrics, quarterly business reviews, executive business reviews and renewal touch points
- Work with customers to understand their unique goals and business processes as well as provide expert knowledge
- Nurture relationships with influential stakeholders and
- Jointly serve as the voice of the customer by surfacing key trends and insights back to our product, engineering, design and data teams
- Analyze customer usage in internal data systems to identify, communicate, and act upon both risks and opportunities; proactively drive data-driven, account-focused campaigns to increase customer engagement and product adoption
- Develop and run expansion campaigns for new services and solutions
- Partner internally with our tech team to optimize customer implementations and resolve technical challenges, with the Sales team to advance account renewals and expansion, with the Marketing Team to create collateral and training materials, and with the product team to design ideal offering/features.
- Work closely with leadership to define the growth and hiring strategy for the customer success team
You'll thrive as a Director, Customer Success if you:
- Hire, coach and develop the best Strategic CSM team in the industry. - Build a creative and innovative culture, and a passion for providing an exceptional customer experience
- Create Raving Fans among our customer base!
- Are a self-motivated, proactive team player. You bias for action and work effectively in a highly ambiguous, ever-changing environment.
- Are a driven, process-oriented person. You- re able to effectively balance competing priorities and make decisions that best support Webflow, the team, and the customer.
- Have experience leading and growing a CS team
- Have a consultative approach; ability to navigate complex business needs and requirements
- You have proven success in building trust and driving results for a broad range of stakeholders: C-Suite, senior executives, developers, and day-to-day users of the software.
- Proven record of unblocking relationships, turning detractors into advocates, and driving issues to resolution with great customer satisfaction
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding quota
- You focus on customer satisfaction and retention metrics while staying empathetic to customer needs and inspiring loyalty and adoption.
- You value quality and pay close attention to detail, taking full ownership and pride in your work with a high level of service, responsiveness, and follow-through
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in building and managing high performing Strategic CSM teams in B2B SaaS companies