Senior Consultant at Arcent Global
Views:1512 Applications:263 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:75
Director - Customer Experience - Digital Media (14-20 yrs)
Director Customer Experience for SMB ( Digital Media )
- Calling for extremely passionate people leaders who understands that product innovation comes from people innovation. Someone who has been part of complex Support Operations involving on-boarding, vendor management, contract negotiation, support and retention and has been responsible for Inorganic Transformation around people.
- Leaders who have lead high performing teams built on pillars of knowledge sharing, process development, continuous improvement and regular communication.
Job Description Summary :
- Based in NOIDA, the Director will lead the Customer Care Organization specifically focused on delivering world class support to Client's $2B+ SMB business segment. This segment has all the complexity of the Enterprise with personas such as admins and creators but also the scale of the Consumer space with millions of users.
- This leader will collaborate with Support Leadership to plan and execute the evolution of Customer Care strategies. You will lead and inspire a large and passionate team and will ensure that Adobe's mission and beliefs thread through the team and set the tone for Client's service philosophy and approach.
- In this position, you will work collaboratively with Product Management, Engineering, and Customer Experience teams to provide customer feedback to enable ongoing improvements of Adobe products.
- Responsible for the Support delivery performed by 100+ employees and vendor agents.
- Manage & lead the team to develop delivery plans that maximize customer experience and achieve higher value realization and customer satisfaction.
- Provide career development opportunities for key team members. Create and articulate a framework for management and motivation for the broader team.
- Contribute thought leadership and best practices, both internally and externally, around business transformation.
- Attract, hire and retain top talent for each functional role.
- Actively lead meetings to provide an overview of the customer experience, including escalations and areas of concern, as well as feedback from customers on product supportability.
- Work with the Product Management leadership to ensure that Customer Care and customers have a voice in the product roadmap and strategy.
- Works with Product Management to implement the Transfer of Information (TOI) for support of new releases - key features, functionality changes, troubleshooting flows.
- Work with Engineering to identify and prioritize product top issue drivers.
What you need to succeed
- Proven ability leading and building high-performing teams focused on continual improvement, process development, communication and knowledge sharing.
- Experience working with Engineering Teams and Product Management to drive product supportability and advocate for the customer.
- Ability to lead by influence and work effectively in highly matrixed organizations
- Ability to think strategically, as well as tactically and to exercise sound judgment in priority/goal setting.
- Curiosity, creativity, humility and not afraid to make mistakes.
- Technical aptitude to understand, explain and drive technical issues and discussions
- A strong leader without ego who can inspire, motivate, and lead a complex organization
- A builder; someone who can effectively lead a transformation across people, process, and technology.
- An eye for selecting and developing talent and building collaborative teams.
- Emotional Intelligence see things from multiple points of view.
About Customer Experience :
- Customer Experience goes way beyond delivering excellent service and support. Their passion for customers- success means they're deeply curious about what customers need and expect from them, the client. They offer intuitive listening programs and data-driven customer insights that help create tailored experiences for their enterprise, small business and individual customers.
- Whether customers choose to engage through their global contact centers, or for the millions of users who prefer to learn and get help through their community and self-service ecosystem, they look at all aspects of their engagements and touchpoints to see the experience through our customers- eyes, with a focus on continuous improvement. They believe in accelerating customer value leads to maximum customer retention and lasting customer success.
- You will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through their unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
Cell: +91 966 304 2244