Head - Operations at Arch HR
Views:539 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Director - Curriculum - EduTech (8-15 yrs)
- Lead innovation and strategic blueprint for the academic solution to deliver on the long term mission of the organization.
- Build capability within the curriculum team by bringing global best practices in pedagogy and design and building subject matter expertise.
- Lead a deep understanding of teacher and student context in affordable schools to create a relevant and meaningful academic solution.
- Collaborate with Technology to create innovative academic solutions that leverage technology in the classroom & at home.
- Proven working experience in child education development and innovation in for-profit / not for profit enterprises.
- Proven working experience in designing and creating learning solutions.
- Proven experience in the usage of technology in education.
- Excellent leadership and analytical skills.
- Deep subject matter understanding and pedagogy of Computer science /SST.
Lead a large team of curriculum designers to create content i.e. write lesson plans, develop/curate audio/visual resources and develop student resource books & assessments.
- Masters/Ph.D. in Education from a top global Institute.
- Relevant undergrad degree with subject expertise (Computer science /SST)
- At least 8 -10 years of work experience in child pedagogy and curriculum design.
- Research contributions to child learning pedagogy preferred
Skills and attributes :
- Leadership skills to hire, coach and manage a team
- Possesses honesty, integrity, strong work ethic, and team skills
- Is culturally sensitive, dependable, flexible and able to work in a continuously changing environment
- Strong problem solving and communication abilities; is organized and efficient
- Excited by and open to new ideas and new ways of doing things
- Proven ability to meet deadlines in a high-paced work environment