Assistant Manager - Talent Sourcing at Ad Astra Consultants
Views:2188 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Director - Curriculum - Education (15-25 yrs)
- Lead innovation and strategic blueprint for the LEAD academic solution to deliver on the long term mission of the organization.
- Build capability within the curriculum team by bringing global best practices in pedagogy and design and building subject matter expertise.
- Lead a deep understanding of teacher and student context in affordable schools to create a relevant and meaningful academic solution.
- Collaborate with Technology to create innovative academic solutions that leverage technology in the classroom & at home.
- Proven working experience in child education development and innovation in for-profit / not for profit enterprises.
- Proven working experience in designing and creating learning solutions.
- Proven experience in the usage of technology in education.
- Excellent leadership and analytical skills.
- Deep subject matter understanding and pedagogy of English/SST
Team Leadership :
- Lead a large team of curriculum designers to create content i.e write lesson plans, develop/curate audio/visual resources and develop student resource books & assessments.
- Masters/Ph.D. in Education from a top global Institute.
- Relevant undergrad degree with subject expertise (English/SST)
- At least 8 -10 years of work experience in child pedagogy and curriculum design. Research contributions to child learning pedagogy preferred
Overall exp: 15 - 25 years
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.