Principal Consultant at Quest HR
Views:3391 Applications:260 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:258
Director - Credit Ratings - Large Corporates Segment - Ratings/Banking Industry (10-15 yrs)
- Leading a team with a responsibility to monitor a portfolio of corporate credits across various industries. Also responsible for evaluating new credits in these sectors.
- Work involves detailed analysis of business model and financial position of the corporate, analytical interactions with senior management, preparing comprehensive reports and defending recommendations at the rating committees.
- Credit analysis of structured products such as future flow securitization and holding companies - share backed transactions
- Close interaction with senior management of corporates including presentations on the credit quality as well as sectoral trends
- Participate as panelist during investor discussion forums
- Monitoring of portfolio to ensure adherence to criteria, and operating policies
- Assessing impact of recent developments in on the credit quality of rated credits through timely opinion pieces.
Desired Candidate Profiles
- PG from a top Institute
- Previous relevant experience in Ratings/Banking Industry
- Good Team management and stakeholder management skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.