Director - Credit Management - FinTech/Bank (10-20 yrs)
Category - Finance
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Senior Level Role for Leading Fintech Bank
Team Management :
Client Details :
Our client is one of the leading Fintech bank and they are one of the fastest growing organization.
Reporting to the Managing Director of the Bank, you will be responsible for :
- Conducting detailed analysis of loan opportunities across various sectors in different geographies
- Developing a detailed financial model comprising transaction details, financial statement analysis, projections, credit metrics, amongst others
- Conducting sensitivity analysis on projections - for stress testing on loans for serviceability
- Identifying deal specific covenants which can act as early warning signals while monitoring loans
- Drafting credit reports with key takeaways on opportunity; the report has to be concise, easy to read format for credit and risk to review and comment
- Detailed industry/market studies to understand the operating environment of the borrower
- Monitoring borrower performance on an ongoing basis and producing periodic review reports, including annual reviews
- Interacting with clients to discuss data gaps, inconsistencies, analytical frameworks, etc.
- Leading a team of senior analysts to execute and deliver tasks as per timelines
- Managing and keeping team morale positive in testing times
- Coordinating with product teams to explain credit specific requirements as product features
Looking for candidates with 10+years work experience from KPO/ Rating agencies and someone who has managed large credit teams in the research space.
Candidates with experience in fixed income research and credit risk with experience of handling team size of 100 FTE's is a strong preference.
Job Offer :
- Growing Opportunity
- Leadership Role
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Anshul Bhardwaj - +91 (0) 124 452 5426
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.