Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:2887 Applications:903 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Director - Corporate Planning & Strategy - Manufacturing Group (10-15 yrs)
One of my client- a fast growing manufacturing group needs to hire the Head of Corporate Planning & Strategy role .
- The objective is to help the Business Segments and Business Units develop strategies that drive above-market organic and inorganic growth.
- Help identify new growth platforms, growth opportunities within business units, and across businesses - through the identification of attractive market spaces.
- Determining what it takes to win, assessing competitive position and business models, and then helping the organizing to align on the strategic direction and execution plan with the key stakeholders.
- Provide project management and thought leadership to project teams
- Effectively translate business requests into well-defined problems
- Collaborates with the corporate strategy and business unit teams to solve complex business problems
- Develop strategies and approaches to fulfill complex project assignments in creative and meaningful ways
- Analyzing industry structure, competitive dynamics, and market attractiveness and its likely evolution to inform strategy development
- Identify key trends across markets, industries, and competitors that affect our businesses
- Create analytical models to address key business questions and translate output into clear stories, typically using PowerPoint
- Support development of robust strategic plan
- Lead the overall fact base creation and communication process
Ideal candidate profile:
- Success in the role requires strong business acumen and strategic mindset, drive to guide and coach team members, exceptional communication and presentation skills, ability to work seamlessly with team members at multiple levels in the organization, and the skills and tenacity to achieve results without formal authority.
In addition, successful candidate will have the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills and inquisitive disposition
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with ability to summarize complex analysis into the most important points and insights
- Skilled in organizing and integrating information
- Experience creating presentations / excel models and communicating ideas and plans
- Track record of demonstrated leadership potential through academic, work, and/or community activities
- High level of integrity, persistence, and stamina
- Strong sense of tact, confidentiality, and maturity
- Bachelors in Engineering from a leading institution and preferably an MBA form a reputed B- School
- 10+ years of experience in market research or management consulting with experience in developing / managing team