Founder at Serving Skill
Views:1985 Applications:429 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:204
Director - Consumer Insights - Education (7-10 yrs)
Job Description :
- Function as consumer advocate to represent customer's voice in business decisions.
- Organize primary research through standard methods or emerging digital methods.
- Evangelize SEG across projects and departments.
- Develop MA plans to collaborate with Customer Insights and bring insight for consumer behavior.
- Prepare Consumer Insights documents focusing on learning at strategic level.
Additional Information :
- 7+ years of experience working in customer insights/research domain
- Experience leading customer insights function at a software company
- Excellent communication skills via phone, email, and video conference
- Hyper-organized and process-oriented. A strong multitasker who can wear multiple hats and juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Strong attention to detail
- Growth stage consumer facing startup experience a plus
- B.tech/BE (preferably from IITs/NITs).
- MBA from Tier I, II colleges (preferable, not compulsory)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.