Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:368 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Director - Compliance Investigator - Financial & Regulatory Matters - LLB/LLM (15-20 yrs)
Role : Director - Compliance Investigator - Financial & Regulatory Matters
Location : Delhi NCR / Mumbai / Pune / Bangalore / Hyderabad
- Work with senior company leadership to assess and address significant legal risks associated with such investigations
- Manage teams of investigative personnel assembled to address reported allegations
- Manage notification, recording and reporting process related to investigations
- Oversee and conduct legally privileged investigations of allegations of misconduct related to financial and regulatory matters received through Organisation's various reporting channels, which includes:
a. Defining scope
b. Developing investigative plan
c. Notifying appropriate personnel
d. Conducting interviews
e. Compiling investigation status and reports
f. recommending and implementing proper remedial measures
- Work with and provide legal advice concerning risk and appropriate remedial measures to senior business and HR leadership
- Manage teams of internal and external resources
- Oversee, train and support attorneys and other investigative personnel assembled to conduct investigations
- Stay abreast of legal developments affecting investigations, rights of reporting individuals, rights of accused, and compliance-related standards
Educational Qualification / Work Experience & Skills:
- LLB / LLM with 14+yrs experience with min. of 6+ years' experience conducting and supervising investigations, including experience:
a. Conducting Code of Business Ethic/financial fraud investigations
b. Dealing with regulatory and governmental investigations.
c. Drafting confidential legal reports, and advising senior leadership on ethical conduct/compliance-related risks and personnel-related remedial action
d. Conducting associated litigation and/or employment litigation
- Interpersonal skills, strategic business acumen, confidence and capability in addressing sensitive and complicated ethical conduct/compliance and personnel-related matters.
- Knowledge of ethical/conduct/compliance-related risks, employee rights and obligations, and related laws
- Team player, collaborative and persuasive; able to work well with executives and non-executives and capable of influencing key decisions
- Able to project manage and prioritize investigations
- Understands the value of diversity and recognize the strengths that different styles, innovative perspectives and experiences.
- Demonstrates inclusion and respect for all individuals regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, religion, belief, age, disability, culture, social status and/or sexuality.