Managing Partner at Altimax Business Solution
Views:1441 Applications:293 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Director - Compensation & Benefits -IT (10-18 yrs)
HIRING FOR LEADING TECHNOLOGY COMPANY IN MUMBAI/PUNE.
1. Compensation strategy & planning: own and refine global compensation strategy for the company as the business scales; develop and document compensation guidelines, policies, and ongoing training programs.
2. Market analysis: use market intelligence and data to ensure the market competitiveness of our cash pay, equity pay, and benefits for our roles globally.
3. Functional partnership: partner with Finance, People Partners, Recruiters, Hiring Managers, and Executives on pay decisions, compensation process & policies, and job evaluation.
4. Workflow management: Build tools and processes to streamline all compensation workflows, from job posting to internal approvals to offer signature
5. Reporting: help develop and track critical compensation reporting metrics for the Executive team and managers, and communicate actionable insights to relevant stakeholders to help manage overall compensation costs.
1. Strong analytical skills: you have a data-driven mentality and high attention to detail; you are excited to dig through data to drive evidence-based discussions and decision-making
2. Cross-functional communication: you- ll need to connect and partner with stakeholders across the company to effectively implement our compensation strategy and processes. Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must.
3. Flexibility: you are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment that will require you to manage competing priorities, pivot quickly and often, and continually build new processes as the company scales.
4. 5+ years of finance, strategy, or operational experience required; experience with compensation is a plus but not required