Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:1438 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Director - Commercial (15-20 yrs)
As a Director (Commercial), the successful candidate will be overall in-charge for all direct and indirect materials like Raw material procurement, Projects procurement, Engineering Purchases, etc.
- Maintaining strict control on prices and other input costs for all the plants and establishments.
- Leading entire supply chain involving shipping/chartering of vessels,imports/exports cargoes, and domestic transportation dealing with port authorities/customs for seamless supply chain.
- Experience in Sourcing, negotiations, procurement, vendor development, multi-modal complex logistics across different any of these industries like EPC, Infra, Projects, Heavy engineering, construction Packaging, Chemicals in both domestic and International.
- Preparation of proposal, negotiations, contract finalization & Taxation inputs/ entire contract management, execution & claim management, deciding contract structure with vendors & subcontractors, managing pre & post award contract management, contract negotiations etc
- Efficiently managing the inventory as per the ISP (inventory, sales & production) projections for ensuring smooth availability of material and order execution.
- Material procurement & purchase planning, ensuring continuous supply at optimum costs.
- Formulating MIS reports for facilitating decision making by the top management.
- Planning and procurement of Raw Materials. Supplier Identification, Evaluation & Sourcing, Material planning, production planning, imports, exports, inventory, production, purchasing, global sourcing, logistics, vendor development.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.