Founder/Chief Consultant at Credence HR Services
Views:623 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Director - Client Onboarding - International Documentation - Financial Services Firm (15-20 yrs)
Director - Client Onboarding- International Documentation
We are hiring a Director- International Documentation for the Commercial Banking arm of our International Financial Services client
Must-Have: E2E Client Onboarding Experience.
- Think and act strategically by defining and driving the direction of the business
- Lead documentation teams in a business partner-friendly and transparent model.
- Deliver a timely model for day-to-day requests for end users
- Develop strategic approaches to serving the international documentation needs of clients including transforming programs in a world-class way
- Build strong E2E processes that enable greater efficiencies in the documentation group
- Deliver the firm through coordinated initiatives and processes in support of business plans
Required Qualifications: Undergraduate/PG degree and/or at least 15 years of management experience
- Previous experience with Commercial Bank or Treasury Services
- Previous experience working with International clients or products and understanding of unique characteristics of the International market
- Please feel free to write to us in case you are interested in exploring this opportunity.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.