Lead at CareerNet Consulting
Views:7144 Applications:785 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Director - Chief of Staff - Strategy - FMCG (7-12 yrs)
- We are looking for a strategic leader who will enable, reinforce and push long term transformation across businesses/teams.
- Be a thought partner - Provide the leader with an independent point of view on various strategic and operational issues across businesses.
- Prioritizing tasks at hand and enabling Leader with information on timely basis.
- Monthly performance reviews, regular analysis of businesses; Providing key strategic inputs on timely basis to the Leader.
- Revisit & align strategic initiatives with leadership team. Single point of contact to drive business initiatives/agenda from Leader's office
- Standardisation & Improvement in work methods - Focused to develop a structure for strategic alliances for the teams under the Leader's span.
- Part of team to launch and expand businesses.
- 6-10+ years exp, with significant exposure to strategy formulation and implementation at the highest levels
- Good generalist problem-solving capability - ability to cover a wide range of issues
- Experience/deep understanding of global consumer/ecom/consumer industry
- Experience in identifying new businesses and growth opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems. In particular, identifying customer needs and inventing new ways to meet those needs.
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- High degree of organization and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities in the heat of battle.
- Strong people orientation, communication and relationship management
- Technology first thinking
- Superior analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve highly ambiguous problems.
- Outstanding values/ character - dealing with people, authenticity
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.